• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #32, (W, 68-61), Wed, 3/13 vs Rutgers (#77), (14-16) (7-13), @ 5:30pm CT, BTN

Only got to watch the first half and a couple of minutes at the start of the second half. Was attending a meeting. Sounds like the Huskers pulled it off with their limited numbers. Good for them. Will watch tomorrow.
GBR

I think I am more frustrated after watching this depleated team beat Iowa and Rutgers. What kind of breather minutes could Trueblood have provided during foul trouble earlier in the year? Him playing like that during the slump could have flipped a few of those losses.. say two, we are 19-13 and firmly on the bubble.

Finished watching the 2nd half about 15 minutes ago. I couldn't post for a while because I just finished laughing at Miles falling as he was running to the locker room.

Trueblood with some great minutes off the bench. Great game for him! Happy for the players fighting through this.

Official Box Score:

Related Links:
Final Stats
Tournament Central
Post-Game Quotes
Photos

upload_2019-3-13_20-11-10.png

upload_2019-3-13_20-12-1.png

Just got through watching the game, and I man, in that first half, how many layups-layins can a team miss. But at least we won the game and we get one more(at least) for this season. GBR!!! BEAT MARYLAND!!!! That would be sweet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back