• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #3 Thursday 11/17 vs St. Johns @ St. Johns 5:30 PM CT FS1 Game Thread (Gavitt Tipoff Games)

Time to clean house on the BB side of things. Fred is not cutting it.
Agree. How many years of evidence does it take to see he no longer has what it takes to be successful in college at the P5 level?

I thought Fred was a great hire when it happened....just like I did with Frost....but the continued awful performances don't lie.

Agree. How many years of evidence does it take to see he no longer has what it takes to be successful in college at the P5 level?

I thought Fred was a great hire when it happened....just like I did with Frost....but the continued awful performances don't lie.
How long does it take a knowledgeable college basketball fan or how long does it take Trev Alberts? I suspect there would be two very different answers.

I’d be shocked if Fred doesn’t finish the regular season. Unlike Scott, Fred isn’t an unprofessional party boy who fails to put in the work. I also think that there’s a chance that he will be retained, a far greater chance than there should be.

It’s not enough just to wish and hope to be good. You have to have a sense of urgency to be good by any means necessary. Trev inherited a mess and I’m trying to be patient with him until I learn his vision. But you can’t just throw away entire seasons into a dumpster behind Denny’s. This isn’t UNO where nobody cares.

I am also tired of seeing him on the sideline totally stoic and seemingly in a trance as we are drowning.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back