• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #26 (2/17) (17-8)(7-7) Nebraska vs (12-13)(6-8) Penn State @ PBA (SOLD OUT) BTN 11 AM CT GAME THREAD

Ugly game, especially in the 1st half. Shot like crap from three and still won convincingly…that won’t happen often. Some of the slow start was due to the 11:00 game, but a lot of fans didn’t make it in the doors on time due to lack of staffing. We waiting in line for 20 minutes while 2 80 years olds tried to bring in thousands of people. Many people weren’t in their seats until after the first media time out. They need to get that cleaned up. Also, you have a team trying to make the tourney. Why are you having baby races at halftime? This isn’t UNO, Trev. You have to care. The arena is selling out for your historically bad coach you brought back. Ticket prices are up, you are asking for more donations, and your program is trying to make a run. Start caring.

nTfdeBvfgzV26zjoFP.webp

Ugly game, especially in the 1st half. Shot like crap from three and still won convincingly…that won’t happen often. Some of the slow start was due to the 11:00 game, but a lot of fans didn’t make it in the doors on time due to lack of staffing. We waiting in line for 20 minutes while 2 80 years olds tried to bring in thousands of people. Many people weren’t in their seats until after the first media time out. They need to get that cleaned up. Also, you have a team trying to make the tourney. Why are you having baby races at halftime? This isn’t UNO, Trev. You have to care. The arena is selling out for your historically bad coach you brought back. Ticket prices are up, you are asking for more donations, and your program is trying to make a run. Start caring.
ive been to 3 games this yr
They did a great job. No issues at all. O
TIl the fist media timeout?
I call bs

Last edited:
ive been to 3 games this yr
They did a great job. No issues at all. O
TIl the fist media timeout?
I call bs
I’ve been to most home games since the early 90’s so go ahead and call BS all you want.

There were a few games this happened last year too, especially on the backside of the PBA coming off the pedestrian bridge. I know the athletic department talked to the PBA management about it. It’s not like they are Nebraska employees so I’m not specifically saying it’s on the athletic department, but it is an issue. Skimping on halftime entertainment is on the athletic department, however. The baby thing wasn’t as dumb (and embarrassing) as the Creighton halftime debacle or senior citizens jazzercising in provocative outfits so there is that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back