• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #23, (L, 60-45), Wed, 2/6 vs Maryland, (#20) (17-6) (8-4), @ PBA, 6:00pn CT, BTN

This trend downward started with Copeland still here. Miles with his tweets, Palmer with his shoes, etc. just shows how this team isn't totally focused on team basketball.

Finally watched the game at 10:00 last night. I knew they lost, but I wanted to see it anyway. As soon as Maryland came back and punched Nebraska in the mouth, the team went polar vortex cold. The here we go again mentality looked to be in full force. And last night's shooting woes saw a lot of decent shots from around 10 feet and in not go in. Not much confidence flowing through the team except "we're confident we aren't going to be able to win this game."

Borchardt played hard, but the refs showed that young man no love at all. The Roby who played aggressive last night is the player I expected to see...now, he just needs to that for the entire game as he was still hesitant at times last night.
Roby looked like he was upset at both Palmer and Watson at times during the game. He also looked like he was dribbling down the court coast-to-coast wondering if Maryland was going to let him do that... and the answer is "yes, they can't stop you". Hopefully he's finally learning that.

Roby looked like he was upset at both Palmer and Watson at times during the game. He also looked like he was dribbling down the court coast-to-coast wondering if Maryland was going to let him do that... and the answer is "yes, they can't stop you". Hopefully he's finally learning that.
Yeah, I saw that. Loved his aggressive drive down the lane and thunder dunk.

This trend downward started with Copeland still here. Miles with his tweets, Palmer with his shoes, etc. just shows how this team isn't totally focused on team basketball.
Just a bunch of ME players. 'Oh, look at ME, see MY shoes'.

Miles needs to go. :nod:

Official Box Score:
http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5482380.pdf

upload_2019-2-11_11-5-38.png

upload_2019-2-11_11-6-26.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back