• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #22, (L, 71-64), Sat, 2/2 @ Illinois, (#84) (6-15) (2-8), 1:15pm CT, BTN

At least we won’t have years left on a contract to pay for.....

So in my best Carl Spackler

So we got that goin’ for us ...
Which is nice..

Our shooting is terrible, but we make up for it by not rebounding
The weirdest part of this is we had a 50-36 rebounding advantage today......Borchardt had 18 by himself (36% of the rebounds)....and 12 points on 6 for 9 shooting.....Palmer also made 6 shots...but shot 20 times to get those 6 made.:Facepalm:

With the dismal outlook for the rest of the season, this is where a coach would start giving his younger players more meaningful playing time so he could build for the next season.....but Miles won't as he knows he is likely to be fired after the season so he is going to playing his tired players.

In case anyone thought Moos did Miles dirty by only extending him one year...
No kidding....
It was probably the single greatest achievement by Moos since he's been in Lincoln.
I wouldn't be shocked if Miles doesn't finish the season. I had DVR'd the game, but due to a heavy snow storm, DirecTV didn't record the game. Unfreaking real that the wheels just fell off like they have.

To me... the first sign of trouble was vs. Texas Tech. Not because we lost, but the lack of mental toughness and inability to deal with adversity was very concerning.

Last edited:

Most impressive stat: Thorbjarnarson had 3 assists in 17 minutes, two to Borchardt.

THanner and THor need tho bottle THeir enTHusiasm for THe rest of THe THeam.

Most impressive stat: Thorbjarnarson had 3 assists in 17 minutes, two to Borchardt.

THanner and THor need tho bottle THeir enTHusiasm for THe rest of THe THeam.

I like Thor he rebounds like a maniac for someone that only about 6 6. I like watching players play hard Thor, Tanner and Roby look like they are playing hard.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back