• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #21, (L, 68-79), vs MICHIGAN @ PBA, Tue, 1/28 @ 6:00pm CT, ESPN (& Game Thread)

This is obviously the biggest rebuild in the history of the universe, but worst in conference in D and worst in rebounding. Two things that I think you can be serviceable at without having great athletes.

I have more faith in Hoiberg than any of our coaches not named Cook, but this is sad.

Virginia trying to knock off #5 FSU with 13:9 seconds left. The Cavs lead 58 - 56. Go Virginia.

This is obviously the biggest rebuild in the history of the universe, but worst in conference in D and worst in rebounding. Two things that I think you can be serviceable at without having great athletes.

I have more faith in Hoiberg than any of our coaches not named Cook, but this is sad.
YUP!
I've been told that "It's a process". LOL!!

Got home from coaching Lil' All 'N' and his team at about 7:45, so I just got caught up watching the DVR'd game minus the last minute for some reason.

Man, that stretch from around 13:00 left in the second half until about 5:00 left when the team was outscored 19-3 was not much fun to watch. Mack and others missed a few at the rim, and there were some pretty bad possessions on both ends of the court. The team was up 53-50 before that happened. Hit even a few of those easy shots, and I'd like to see how that game turns out. Oh yeah, I guess, the team would still need to play a little more inspired on defense, too.

Final Stats:

1580277786282.png

:Bananalazy:

NEXT GAME:
Penn State University Logo

University of Nebraska Logo
(7-13~ 2-7) vs
(15-5 ~ 5-4) ~ Sat., 2-1-20 @ 6:00pm CST on
image_handler.aspx

beat
Illinois-Block.png
~ Wed., 1-29-20

49-64

Last edited:

As I said in the Rutgers thread. When they play well they can play with pretty much anyone. I also said that only happens about every 3rd game. This was not the 3rd game.

Was watching a pick six podcast with Sam M of the World Harold 3-4 days before the NW game. A game Nebraska should have won. He said it wouldn't surprise me if they lost because he feels like Nebraska plays down to their competition. I think I agree with him.

Michigan is not play real well right now having lost 4 in a row. They come into the game with their point guard suspended and Livers hurting. And Nebraska lays an egg at home after playing lights out against a pretty good Rutgers team. It wasn't like Michigan played absolutely great in this game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back