• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #19, (L, 68-82), Tue, 1/21 @ WISCONSIN, 8:00pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

Final Stats:

I like the fight in this team. Played 'em more than even in the first half * came back a couple of times in the second before Wiscy's red hot shooting put it away. 'Grit, No Quit' Huskers!

Last edited:
I like the fight in this team. Played 'em more than even in the first half * came back a couple of times in the second before Wiscy's red hot shooting put it away. 'Grit, No Quit' Huskers!

Same here. I think it will work out for the team in the long run...er...I hope. :Smile:

NEXT GAME:
Rutgers University Logo

University of Nebraska Logo
(8-12~ 2-6) vs
Rutgers University Logo
(14-4 ~ 5-2) ~ Sat., 1-25-20 @ 1:00pm CST on
image_handler.aspx

Rutgers University Logo
plays
University of Iowa Logo
~ Wed., ~ 1-22-20 @ 8:00pm CST

00-00

edit: for date & time

Last edited:

Good to know we've got a bunch of eyes watching the BB forum(s) :Wave:

(Can't get away with anything 'round here :Redface: :Lol:)

:Salute:

I was at the game in Madison ... 2nd row near mid-court on the UW bench side. Best BBall seats I have ever had.

Haven't seen the Huskers much. My observations:

1. Wisconsin is not very good and was very beatable. Greg Gard their coach has not been able to recruit/develop high end talent that was there for Bo Ryan.

2. Cam Mack is a bit of a punk. Thinks he's better than he is ... not afraid to tell you so. A bit too selfish for me.

3. Burke could literally get to the hoop whenever he wanted. Very explosive. UW started playing off offering him the outside shot which was not very effective ... and still he got to the hoop a little bit.

4. NU cannot defend. When two kids like Davidson and Pritzl go 4-9 and 4-8 on 3's ... Need to defend better.

5. NU is undersized in the post. Neither kid is a willing scorer inside - both kicked out passes bypassing a 2 foot shot.

6. Thor is a productive and useful player but he should be playing 20 minutes per game not 32!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back