• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #18, (L, 74-82), Sat, 1/18 INDIANA @ PBA, 6:00pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

Mack with the lay in, that somehow doesn't go down, but we get the foul. Made the first, made the second.... 8 point game. 70 - 62 7:45 to play

Back to back turn overs after we played good D and the score remains 70 - 62. 6:51 left and we foul Indianer.

Wellpers y'all, it appears that we are a famous convenient store now.

Final Stats:

Good Job Huskers clawing their way back into the game; but too bad they couldn't finish better!

Last edited:

Just finished watching the game on DVR. Still, missed too many at the rim and killed ourselves down the stretch when the score was cut to 8 and had 4 or 5 unforced turnovers.

I've said this before, but it's still true...I really like Charlie Hustle and what he brings to the team when he is in the game as well as Jervay Green's positive energy while his playing time has been cut.

Last edited:

Just finished watching the game on DVR. Still, missed too many at the rim and killed ourselves down the stretch when the score was cut to 8 and had 4 or 5 unforced turnovers.

I've said this before, but it's still true...I really like Charlie Hustle and what he brings to the team when he is in the game as well as Jervay Green's positive energy while his playing time has been cut.

I was going to post exactly that as my summary, good to know I'm on the right track with my assessments!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back