• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #16, (L, 57-62), Sat, 1/11 @ NORTHWESTERN, 3:30pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

Officiating last two minutes of game was extremely one sided.
Way too many dry trips down on the offensive to quibble too much. But HERE comes the but. The right and left handed push-offs by their dribblers have to be stymied by the defender to force a call. But when the call late in the game went against Burke, who did just that, to put their guy on the line (who missed front-end of one and one, thank you), I knew the refs were on par with rest of officiating in NCAA sports. Just bad. And then the elbow smack on the three-pointer to tie. Even worse.

We‘ve known this team would show promise but frustrate. Today reinforced that. Hang in, and GBR.

Last edited:

What in the actual F word dude? Thanks Obama! :O O:
I did turn it off for a while then tuned back in for the final 2 mins. We had come back, but because I was watching again, we couldn't quite get it done.

That pretty much proves it. Husker nation, I am very sorry. I will try not to watch again at least until the rebuild is really rolling.

Hoiberg on the no-call on Burke's last shot: “We all saw the film on what happened on that play. Can’t talk about it more than that."

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back