• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #15 (12‐2)(2-1) Nebraska vs (10-3)(2-0)#21 Wisconsin @ Kohl Center 1:15 CT BTN GAME THREAD

I deserved that. I don't think many were putting Purdue in the win column. I'm happy for the historic win. The same team that got run out of the gym vs. Creighton and bungled the 2nd half vs. a very beatable Minnesota team convincingly took down the #1 team in the country. I didn't see that coming. Hopefully, they'll continue to play to their potential.

I deserved that. I don't think many were putting Purdue in the win column. I'm happy for the historic win. The same team that got run out of the gym vs. Creighton and bungled the 2nd half vs. a very beatable Minnesota team convincingly took down the #1 team in the country. I didn't see that coming. Hopefully, they'll continue to play to their potential.

Not saying they didn't play terrible in the second half against Minnesota, because they did, but if you haven't noticed Minnesota is playing pretty well right now. They are a pretty good team so far this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back