• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #14, (L, 74-72), Wed, 1/2 @ Maryland (#31) (10-3) (1-1), 5:30pm CT, BTN

Wish on Maryland's final possession that Nebraska would have played man. Man to man was tougher down the stretch. Of course, this game never should have been a possession game.
Correct. Even the announcers called the 1-3-1 choice “interesting”.

But when you jack pull up 3’s with no ball movement and the coach allows it, you let people stay in the game.

Uninspiring and disappointing
ABSOLUTELY have to win these games.
If we don’t make the tourney with this group I believe the writing is on the wall for TM.

Final Stats:

(Presentation is so bad I can't get a good screen-shot. Here is the link where you look them up)
https://umterps.com/sidearmstats/mbball/team-stats;period=F

upload_2019-1-2_17-45-6.png

There are at least 9 tournament possible teams in the B1G, and 9 teams won’t be taken. We need a couple of road wins against those other 8, and losing those second half leads against Minn. and MD really hurts. It increases the pressure going forward.

Uninspiring and disappointing
ABSOLUTELY have to win these games.
If we don’t make the tourney with this group I believe the writing is on the wall for TM.

Absolutely agree. This team has too much skill and experience to keep losing games like this. Worse than that, they don't always play with great effort or enthusiasm. It's a reflection of how they're being coached IMO.......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back