• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #10, (L, 67-102), Tue, 12/7 vs MICHIGAN, @ PBA, 6 PM CT, ESPN-2 (Game Thread/Recap)

We were more competitive starting Johnny trueblood and the tall walk on kid at end of Miles time here.

I couldn't actually watch the game and had to follow it on the tracker. Was the D that bad or was Michigan just having one of those can't miss nights teams sometimes have.
D was that bad, real bad! Not getting back, no rotation, no rebounding, running after shooters that led to wide open shots. No effort on the glass, can’t move their feet. I honestly don’t think Fred works on defense at all.

We have our top 2 players despising each other, and doing all they can to not work together. That completely screwed up dynamic is trickling down to others and starting to look like a divided locker room. Sadly, this is the challenge Fred now faces. I doubt he can mend this divide without choosing one over the other, and we will be a lesser team talent wise if or when one leaves. However, we could be more cohesive. My concern is that puts Kobe at point, and I don’t see him being able to create shot opportunities as often as we need.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back