• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #1, (W, 102-55), Wed, 11/25 vs McNeese ST, @ PBA, (Game Thread, Recap & Box Score)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member

ITTOYA :Lol: (IT'S That Time Of Year, Again!)
MBB - Season Opener vs. McNeese State

Don't Miss it!
index.php
Set Your DVR's! B1G (fka BTN)
Huskers (0-0), vs McNeese State (0-0)

B1G (fka BTN) Network will carry TV coverage. (should also be available on Fox Sports App @ link)

1606155405949.png

Live Links:
Watch / Listen / Live Stats / TuneIn / History

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOO :Huskers: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2: - :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of Nebraska's 2020-21 games will be carried on the Learfield/IMG College Husker Sports Network with Kent Pavelka and Jake Muhleisen.

The game will be televised on the B1G (f/k/a BTN) network. Announcers will be Kevin Kugler and Shon Morris. The game will also be video streamed live on the Fox Sports App.

Game Notes:

Per Fred Hoiberg, starters will be:

Scroll down to Pre-season/game press conferences by Fred Hoiberg , Teddy Allen & Trey McGowens at the below link:

Last edited:

I sincerely hope we have something to celebrate at the end of the season, but my sense is this will also be a 'rebuilding' year. Nebraska men's athletics could sure use a successful year in some sport, for a change.
This conference, again, is loaded with top 25 teams!! We are in for a butt-kicking, I'm afraid.
I would love to see 2 upsets, though. Just sayin"! ;)

Last edited:
ITTOYA :Lol: (IT'S That Time Of Year, Again!)
MBB - Season Opener vs. McNeese State

Don't Miss it!
index.php
Set Your DVR's! B1G (fka BTN)

B1G (fka BTN) Network will carry TV coverage. (may also be available on Fox Sports LIve @ link??)

View attachment 55693
Live Links:
Watch / Listen / Live Stats / TuneIn / History

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOO :Huskers: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2: - :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There doesn't seem to be any 'Game Page' @ Huskers.com for the McNeese State game tomorrow, maybe due to the late finalization of the schedule, but look to the live links above for additional game information. The game will be carried on the B1G (f/k/a BTN) network. Announcers will be Kevin Kugler and Shon Morris.

Per Fred Hoiberg, starters will be:

Scroll down to Pre-season/game press conferences by Fred Hoiberg , Teddy Allen & Trey McGowens at the following link:

Videos won't play on my computer for whatever reason :Confused: I don't know why the official sports page for a P-5 conference school can't figure out how to make their media work for all users, but then again, its Huskers.com (screw-you, Husker fans! :Stickouttongue:)

Here:

Story Links

Lincoln – Nebraska's Golden Window Classic schedule has been updated to reflect changes in the multi-team event organized by Elevate Hoops.

In the revised tournament schedule, Nebraska will now play Nevada on Thursday (1 p.m., BTN) and North Dakota State on Saturday (11 a.m., BTN or BTN+). Nevada will take on North Dakota State on Wednesday at 2 p.m. in the other game of the MTE at Pinnacle Bank Arena.

The Wolf Pack went 19-12 last season under Steve Alford, finishing second in the Mountain West Conference. Nevada returns one starter from last season's Mountain West Conference runner-up and was picked sixth in the Mountain West preseason poll. Nevada's top returning scorer is sophomore Zane Meeks, who averaged 6.4 points per game. Similar to Nebraska, the Wolf Pack add a trio of transfers in Warren Washington (Oregon State), Grant Sherfield (Wichita State) and Desmond Cambridge (Brown). Nebraska leads the all-time series, 3-1, as the teams have not met since Nebraska's 78-68 win over the Wolf Pack in the 1997 NIT in Reno.

North Dakota State returns a pair of starters and seven letterwinners from a team that went 25-8 last season and shared the Summit League regular-season title before winning the conference tournament. The Bison, who are coached by David Richman, are led by senior forward Rocky Kreuser, who averaged 10.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game. He was tabbed a second-team preseason All-Summit League second team. NDSU also returns Tyree Eady (6.7 ppg, 3.9 rpg) and Sam Griesel (6.6 ppg, 5.5 rpg) among its seven returnees.

The remainder of Nebraska's previously announced non-conference schedule announced last Thursday remains intact, beginning with the Huskers' opener against McNeese State next Wednesday at 11 a.m. In addition, Nebraska's game at Creighton on Friday, Dec. 11, will be televised on Big Ten Network and will tip off at 6 p.m.

All of Nebraska's 2020-21 games will also be carried on the Learfield/IMG College Husker Sports Network with Kent Pavelka and Jake Muhleisen.

Nebraska Athletics announced that men's basketball season tickets would not be sold for the 2020-21 season. There will be no fans at 2020-21 men's basketball non-conference games. If Big Ten Conference protocol and local Directed Health Measures (DHM) allow for a limited number of fans during the 2020-21 conference season, priority would be given to 2019-20 season-ticket holders and information would be communicated directly to them at a later date.
Print Friendly Version

Story Links
Lincoln – Nebraska's Golden Window Classic schedule has been updated to reflect changes in the multi-team event organized by Elevate Hoops.

In the revised tournament schedule, Nebraska will now play Nevada on Thursday (1 p.m., BTN) and North Dakota State on Saturday (11 a.m., BTN or BTN+). Nevada will take on North Dakota State on Wednesday at 2 p.m. in the other game of the MTE at Pinnacle Bank Arena.

The Wolf Pack went 19-12 last season under Steve Alford, finishing second in the Mountain West Conference. Nevada returns one starter from last season's Mountain West Conference runner-up and was picked sixth in the Mountain West preseason poll. Nevada's top returning scorer is sophomore Zane Meeks, who averaged 6.4 points per game. Similar to Nebraska, the Wolf Pack add a trio of transfers in Warren Washington (Oregon State), Grant Sherfield (Wichita State) and Desmond Cambridge (Brown). Nebraska leads the all-time series, 3-1, as the teams have not met since Nebraska's 78-68 win over the Wolf Pack in the 1997 NIT in Reno.

Rest of the article:

Go get 'em Nebraska! I hope this years' team melds into one of those fun "where did these guys come from" teams -- it's the right season for it. Also, I'm expecting to have my expectations raised then crushed, because Nebrasketball. Even so:

"Come a runnin' boys, can't you hear the noise, like the thunder rising up?" GBR!

On target to score more in the first half than we did on the entire first game last year. We'll score some points this year. Post defense might not be a strong suit.

Still suck at FT shooting, though.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back