• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #1, (L, 47-66), Tue, 11/5 vs UC RIVERSIDE, @ PBA, 8:00pm CT, BTN-TV (Beginning The Fred Hoiberg Era)

Wow, watched the game. The couldn't hit the floor with their hat. They couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a banjo. They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. I guess I thought the whole thing was they were going to be a shooters. Well, I hope they had an off night. UC whatever was certainly on with their shooting. But wow, 29% from the floor? Less than 50% from the line, sheesh that was ugly.

Highlanders are good or bad ?

UPDATE: Highlanders have appeared in the NCAA Division II Tourney. The last was 1997.

In 2001, UC Riverside moved to Division I ....... NEVER appeared in March Madness tourney because losing record every year.

Last edited:
Wow, watched the game. The couldn't hit the floor with their hat. They couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a banjo. They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. I guess I thought the whole thing was they were going to be a shooters. Well, I hope they had an off night. UC whatever was certainly on with their shooting. But wow, 29% from the floor? Less than 50% from the line, sheesh that was ugly.
I just got through watching the game and all I can say is we look slow, can't make a free throw(SURPRISE!!) can't seem to make a layup/lay in, what's a 3 pointer?

Seriously, wth is wrong with Husker men's sports? How can we suck this bad, at so many things, it's like we have turned losing into a damn art form. That was just plain ass ugly and after we led 20 -12, we got outscored the rest of the way by double, 54 - 27. WEEEEEE! Is it baseball season yet?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back