• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #0-A (Exhibition), (W, 97-58) Wed, 10/27 vs PERU STATE, @ PBA, 6 pm CT, BTN+

Final Stats:

1635397187797.png

Difference this year is going to be the bigs off the bench... looks like Breidenbach and Andre are going to be able to contribute right away.

We didn't see great shooting from the guards -- yet, I think that's coming. Should be interesting to see how they look against a good Colorado team. GBR!

I didn't get to watch. I would have hoped for a faster start but the final score was about what you would expect. Verge is going to be a stud for us. I think we'll score plenty of points. Can we defend and rebound? That will determine if we are a good team or just a team that has the potential to take out a good team on any given night.

I didn't get to watch. I would have hoped for a faster start but the final score was about what you would expect. Verge is going to be a stud for us. I think we'll score plenty of points. Can we defend and rebound? That will determine if we are a good team or just a team that has the potential to take out a good team on any given night.
We can defend the wings. Will we be able to defend the big posts in the Big 10? And correct on rebounding. Will be important. Grabbing Verge late in process after Banton declared for the draft was huge. Having more of a true point vs. serviceable off-guards playing point could take us to a different level as well.

We can defend the wings. Will we be able to defend the big posts in the Big 10? And correct on rebounding. Will be important. Grabbing Verge late in process after Banton declared for the draft was huge. Having more of a true point vs. serviceable off-guards playing point could take us to a different level as well.
Good points. Our struggle defensively will definitely be in the post. Banton is obviously a good player with a unique skill set but I think Verge is a significant upgrade for what we want to do.

Here are Video Highlights (18:23) of the Peru State Exhibition Game for your viewing pleasure.
(the only thing that would make it better would be Kent Pavelka/Jake Muhleisen's comments dubbed-in)

Just a little follow-up - (a tid-bit I saw elsewhere :Redface:)

"Peru followed up its Nebraska exhibition with a season-opening 104-57 win at home against Spurgeon College. The Bobcats jumped out to a 30-4 lead and stretched it to 36 points before settling for a 51-21 halftime lead. No Peru starter played more than 16 minutes.

Jibril "The Nemaha County Steph Curry" Harris played just six minutes and failed to make his only 3-point attempt. PSC was 13-of-34 from 3-point range for the game.

The Bobcats play Morningside College in Sioux City on Monday."

"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back