• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #0-A (Exhibition), (W, 97-58) Wed, 10/27 vs PERU STATE, @ PBA, 6 pm CT, BTN+

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
MBB Exhibition Game - Wed, 10/27 vs Peru State, @ PBA, 6:00 pm CT, BTN Plus (live-streaming - subscription required)

Game Summary/Box Score (@huskers.com)

Game Page (@huskers.com)
(More Information)
Don't Miss it!
index.php
Game will be live-streamed on BTN Plus. You can subscribe for $9.95 per month to watch this Exhibition Game plus the Charity Exhibition Game vs Colorado on Oct 31st, and MBB non-conference games vs Western Illinois (11/9), Sam Houston (11/12), Idaho State (11/19), and South Dakota (11/27); Only Available on BTN Plus!

1634839006061.png

Live Links: BTN Plus, Listen, Live Stats, History

Television: None
OnLine Broadcast: BTN + (Subscription Required)
...On the call: Jessica Coody & Buzzy Caruthers

Radio
: Husker Sports Network (Available on Huskers.com and Huskers App)
...Play-by-play: Kent Pavelka
...Analyst:............ Jake Muhleisen

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the game is available on BTN+ the day after? I won't be able to watch live.
I believe the game should be in their archive. You should be able to watch it at your convenience (and as many times as you like. :Lol: )

Dedoch Chan, who joined the Huskers in 2018, is on their roster. Chan left the team after 3 mos; I don't believe he ever saw the floor.

Dedoch Chan, who joined the Huskers in 2018, is on their roster. Chan left the team after 3 mos; I don't believe he ever saw the floor.

Dedoch Chan didn't play for Nebraska, there for he wasn't much of a DeducTion from the roster.

He was supposed to be Lat Mayen, but was not.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back