• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mayweather-McGregor

BigNed

Blackshirt
15 Year Member
Anyone going to watch the fight this evening? On pretty late.
mayweather-vs-mcgregor-c-est-ridicule-649.jpg

Not gunna drop the cash, Mayweather is too sly to let it become a fight, he'll jab and dance throughout and only get serious if McGregor gives up his chin. I did predict however... if it gets ugly and McGregor gets rung I could see him tie up Mayweather and check him with a knee, Oops!

After a long delay, I guess the fight is finally now two rounds old, the unofficial score card from ESPN has it first round Mayweather, second round McGreggor. 19 - 19

Sounds like McGregor has a shot, round 7.... I know this was shortened, how long is it... 8, 10?

Not gunna drop the cash, Mayweather is too sly to let it become a fight, he'll jab and dance throughout and only get serious if McGregor gives up his chin. I did predict however... if it gets ugly and McGregor gets rung I could see him tie up Mayweather and check him with a knee, Oops!
I had a friend growing up in Hastings that was kinda of a tough street brawler and I went to the Golden Gloves in Omaha to watch him fight. He did that knee to the groin deal, they disqualified him. He mentioned it was just instinct.

I had a friend growing up in Hastings that was kinda of a tough street brawler and I went to the Golden Gloves in Omaha to watch him fight. He did that knee to the groin deal, they disqualified him. He mentioned it was just instinct.
He's guaranteed 35 to 70 million, He could lose the fight and still live like a king, the hell with the D/Q.:cool:

I heard 77 - 75 after 8.... how long is it, isn't it shortened?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back