• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maybe a wee bit OT

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
but there is Corn in Cornhusker!

Selfie on the planter this last week end.
59538311_1774904499321811_8288036758034055168_n.jpg

Hell why not but then I guess then this strong ass weed would turn into a wimpy cash crop that I would have to fertilize.

Half done but no sweet corn in the ground yet.

Now having to wait for this damn Monsoon to be over with!
Where did you bury Riley at?:O O:
So you are saying your field is as empty as the Husker Football 21st century trophy case pal?

Last edited:
How about just one row for friends, family and the HM community?
I was going to say something about hemp protein or no THC or whatever, then I got to thinking: wow, Skunk could have the first Husker hemp shirts grown entirely in Nebraska. Those things should last about forever, I'd buy one. Bonus - delivered with sweet corn. I don't know anything about processing the plant, so it might be completely impractical. Still would be cool.

Some of my beat doves hunts I've been on we're hunting the wild weed that grows. I need your equipment to plant food plots.
Funny you said food plots.

One year just started planting and decided to run a strip of corn through my deer plot.. planted it right through some old dead hemp stalks. Big mistake! Two days of downtime digging all the hemp fibers out of all my bearings. The stuff is tough!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back