• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Max's Kitchen's top recipe!!!!

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
For those of us fortunate to have this will understand!( Squatch knows!) For those of you who havent, I can only offer you my condolences. This recipe is so good I am going to bet that we wont even be able to get our hands on it! I am talking about the one and only, (insert drum-roll!!).................

H-D's Wing Sauce!!!! Its time to share the recipe or share the sauce buddy!!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:
I have not tasted this substance. But if popularity is any indication, this is the real deal. I knew about HD's sauce before I figured out who RP was. I stand with SBHusker.

I second this nomination! HD's SAUCEY IS THE UNIVERSE'S BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I've heard about this wing sauce since I joined in October 2007 but have yet to experience it. I agree with the original poster.

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on some a few months back. GREAT stuff - made me and my brother very happy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back