• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maurice Washington Admitted as FULL QUALIFIER

It was reported by SF that NU was doing everything they could to help the young man get things squared away. I'll bet he got more help from NU academic advisers than he knew what to do with.

I'd bet plenty that NU set up a program for him to follow and that NU helped him follow it every step of the way...and I'd say SF's interest in seeing him become qualified made it an NU priority...hence the SF effect.
Kudos to young Mr. Washington for a job well done.

a lot of dedication and focus was required for him to achieve his goal. That same effort will make him a household name by the time he is a Junior. Great job and welcome to Nebraska....now go represent!

Everyone keeps forgetting to mention the guy who has averaged 13.6 ypc the only times we have seen him in any game type action... 8 carries for 109 yards...

This guy rushed for 50 TDs in HS and passed for another 36.

Bam...this was my first post ever and may prove that I am a great judge of talent =P

"Junior walk-on and Boone Central product Wyatt Mazour is someone about whom “I would have no qualms putting him in the game right now and I think he can execute at a high level,” Held said. The assistant added that Mazour could also fit into the Duck R spot."

Bam...this was my first post ever and may prove that I am a great judge of talent =P

"Junior walk-on and Boone Central product Wyatt Mazour is someone about whom “I would have no qualms putting him in the game right now and I think he can execute at a high level,” Held said. The assistant added that Mazour could also fit into the Duck R spot."
Great job Teufel Hunden.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back