• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maurice Washington Admitted as FULL QUALIFIER

The Frost affect strikes again! Congrats to all the NU academic support personnel that helped make this happen.

This is unbelievably good news. As if we don't have enough offensive weapons as it is! This is the cherry on top of the cake!

Our offensive line had better get after it. It is the only thing that can possibly stop this offense from being utterly dangerous.

Last edited:
He's young, hopefully he can make an impact.

In both seasons SF was at UCF, his top running back was a true freshman. MW can definitely make an impact as a freshman.

UCF 2016 - Freshman RB Jawon Hamilton led the team in total yards rushing and freshman RB Adrian Killin led the team in average yards per carry.

UCF 2016 - Freshman RB Otis Anderson led the team in average yards per carry.

SF takes his team to Ann Arbor this year. When he took his UCF team to Ann Arbor in 2016, it was his freshman RB Adrian Killins that provided UCF's biggest moment in the game.

Yes, SF will use freshman, especially at WR and RB.

Last edited:

He's young, hopefully he can make an impact.

The immediate impact to the rest of the RB's on the team. Better work your *** off during fall camp and prepare harder than Washington or you may not see the field. Just the potential this guy starts day one, should make all of the RB's better.

So immediate eligibility and the Huskers just got immediately better! That's a Twofer! :Cheers:

Maurice, I'm sorry I doubted you and clearly you worked your tail off to get here. I think that shows you'll fit right into this New/Old School Husker Reboot culture.
I am beyond words excited to have this true Take it to the House guy in our House. :Huskerflag:

Mr. Washington has provided us with a perfect demonstration of what it takes to be a Husker athlete with his drive and determination to succeed.

Good on him.

Looking forward to seeing him continue his success in the college classroom and on the football field.

GBR!
:HuskersN:

Last edited:

Washington told Sam McKewon that he is down to 170 lbs. So not in the best of shape yet.

Oh, man. He was listed at 190 around the Under Armor game.

Well he can only get into shape so fast...maybe he's a guy who works S & C and schemes for the first part of the season, and plays his 4 (or more) games later in the year...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back