• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Pola-Mao will not be visiting before NSD

Looking at 247 recruiting, he isnt making any visits to his top 3.

1 CB to ASU
1 CB to NU
1 CB to USC

I'm starting to suspect grades, but that's pure speculation. He's attended two different high schools, that can sometimes cloud things in terms of possible eligibility, especially with another semester still to go.

I'm starting to suspect grades, but that's pure speculation. He's attended two different high schools, that can sometimes cloud things in terms of possible eligibility, especially with another semester still to go.
Maybe juco route?

Not saying this is what is happening, but what if the staff said "hey, we want you badly, but we need a couple other guys too...can we Blueshirt you without a visit so we can sign these other 3 guys?"

IF NU gets Houston, Bivens and Parker and then had some agreement with MPM to somehow get him, would it still be terrible that they missed on Jordan and Njoku? There is only so many spots available....they were never signing all 6 or 7 or 8 so someone had to be left out.

That theory would make a lot more sense with Bivens. He had been to Lincoln back in April for the spring game. Plus his other option at this point is Toledo. Pola-Mao has in-state ASU and USC in his top group with Nebraska. Seems more feasible to ask someone like Bivens to do that. JMPO.

I presume NPG knows what is going on with his cousin's situation. I would hate for him to feel misled if they were supposed to be a package deal. Doesn't seem like that is something this staff would do.

I presume NPG knows what is going on with his cousin's situation. I would hate for him to feel misled if they were supposed to be a package deal. Doesn't seem like that is something this staff would do.

Highly doubt it was package deal. Never a good thing for a coaching staff to do for all the obvious reasons. Knowing how Frost recruits (ie with integrity) doubt he would enter into such a deal.

For the record Matt's brother is at USC and they also backed off on him.

Noa said awhile back it would be nice to play with Matt but in the end they both had to be comfortable where they went to school

Last edited:
KSU just offered MPM. Feelings are that Nebraska ran out of room for him and that for one reason or another, USC is no longer an option. Opinion seem to think it comes down to Oregon, ASU, and KSU for MPM.

KSU just offered MPM. Feelings are that Nebraska ran out of room for him and that for one reason or another, USC is no longer an option. Opinion seem to think it comes down to Oregon, ASU, and KSU for MPM.
maybe staff knows who is the last recruits are for sure and are satisfied. Hopefully a good thing!

We did not run out of room.

Kansas State easier school to get into

Read what you want into it

We did not run out of room.

Kansas State easier school to get into

Read what you want into it
I am not disagreeing. The part about NU running out of room was something I heard, which I didn't agree with but they have more insider info than I do so I put it in my post.

I am not disagreeing. The part about NU running out of room was something I heard, which I didn't agree with but they have more insider info than I do so I put it in my post.

As far as I know there would have been room.

For the record USC also backed off

No nothing in concrete right now
I'm not disagreeing, but how is KSU an easier school to get into? Honest question. I went to both but KSU was grad school so I don't know what undergrad requirements are. Is it a BIG v Big 12 thing?

Edit: meant this to be in response to your post about KSU being easier to get into.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back