• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Anderson Transferring

The point was tongue in cheek, referencing the amount of attrition at NU since Frost took over. If you don't think that is an issue, that is your opinion, but I believe it has been a significant deterrent to NU's success.

The point was tongue in cheek, referencing the amount of attrition at NU since Frost took over. If you don't think that is an issue, that is your opinion, but I believe it has been a significant deterrent to NU's success.
SF has hit average going back to Bo in attrition save for one year, everything else is average, for us, and yes, Bos teams were above average, so were MRs team, but SF had a huge loss year one ,2018 class, but he also was the only coach hired so late in season as well.

SF has hit average going back to Bo in attrition save for one year, everything else is average, for us, and yes, Bos teams were above average, so were MRs team, but SF had a huge loss year one ,2018 class, but he also was the only coach hired so late in season as well.
Yep 2018 he had about a month to put the class together. A tough thing for anyone coaching. Luckily he had a whole coaching staff that came with him. Can you imagine recruiting in that time frame while still putting a coaching staff together. And because he didn’t steal any of the recruits he had relationships with at UCF, he basically had to start fresh. So yea let’s blame SF for 2018 49% attrition and forget about the 21% and 11% his next two years.

Yep 2018 he had about a month to put the class together. A tough thing for anyone coaching. Luckily he had a whole coaching staff that came with him. Can you imagine recruiting in that time frame while still putting a coaching staff together. And because he didn’t steal any of the recruits he had relationships with at UCF, he basically had to start fresh. So yea let’s blame SF for 2018 49% attrition and forget about the 21% and 11% his next two years.
Exactly, no staff, major disaster, staff? Just disaster.
I think him trying for continuity of staff will pay off down the road too

Thanks for putting that in perspective!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back