• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matt Sichterman Not Coming Back

Why should anyone have to defend a coaching staff when a fifth year senior leaves?
If I’m not mistaken he could’ve returned due to the Covid season. Most likely would have had there been something to play for. Quite a few defensive guys did last year. Really though I agree with you though Lars will rush to defend every defection we have.

Ready, willing, and able to be quick on the draw to defend the head ball coach at all costs. You are gonna have your hands full this off season.
Quick to ignore the question asked, as your pessimistic nature dictates. Wallow in your misery, I’ll choose to consider the possibilities.

Last edited:
If I’m not mistaken he could’ve returned due to the Covid season. Most likely would have had there been something to play for. Quite a few defensive guys did last year. Really though I agree with you though Lars will rush to defend every defection we have.

Again, he's not a year away from the NFL, he's a year away from a career. Return and do what as a student athlete? It's a fair question. Everyone acts like he's leaving 'Because Frost' and that's BS.

Quick to ignore the question asked, as your pessimistic nature dictates. Wallow in your misery, I’ll choose to consider the possibilities.
After 15–29 you keep considering the possibilities. I was considering the possibilities and the hope with a new staff. Since that didn’t happen I too will hope for the best but won’t bury my head in the sand and ignore any issue that happens between now and September next year.

A walkon, who was serviceable, but unspectacular, lost his coach, has been in the grind for 5 years, and we have some solid talent coming up. I doubt he has pro aspirations, so it’s a question of do I want to start my life or not. If AM decides to hang it up will you be quick to pay him on the back for starting his life, or will that be because he has ‘nothing to play for’ too?

After 15–29 you keep considering the possibilities. I was considering the possibilities and the hope with a new staff. Since that didn’t happen I too will hope for the best but won’t bury my head in the sand and ignore any issue that happens between now and September next year.
It must suck to wake up everyday and realize your life is miserable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back