• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matt Coatney - Looking Great

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
For anyone who's noticed some differences with Matt this season, here is a facebook video found by 'ole eagle-eye @bugeaters1 :Mfclap: :Mfclap: :Mfclap: that might help explain the differences you've been seeing. (I'm not on facebook so not sure how this will post)

This is a valuable message, indeed it was a life-limiting and life-threatening condition.
If Matt can do it; Anyone can do it!
And Thank you, Matt for persevering! We should have you around for many more years to enjoy your calling the Games.

Last edited:

I am *so* happy for Matt, and am very thankful for the staff at Madonna who helped him! Husker women's basketball just wouldn't be the same without him! I've posted before that there's a reason I always listen to Matt & Jeff's call while watching on BTN, BTN+ or Peacock, (and it's not just that they're better broadcasters.) It's that after each game I feel like I'm a smarter fan because I listened to their call of the game.

As much as I know he loves the program and everyone in it, I'm so happy he got (and will continue to get) to call Jaz's "last ride" with her teammates. Matt and Jeff have been around for all the other great players at Nebraska, it just wouldn't feel right if they both weren't calling Jaz's final year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back