• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Masvidal fight

Usman played it smart. His ground game was much better, and it was a far safer game plan than just trading with Jorge.

The odd one of the night for me was the light heavyweight fight at the end of the preliminaries.Volkan Oezdemir vs. Jiri Prochazka was really entertaining.

Usman played it smart. His ground game was much better, and it was a far safer game plan than just trading with Jorge.

The odd one of the night for me was the light heavyweight fight at the end of the preliminaries.Volkan Oezdemir vs. Jiri Prochazka was really entertaining.

Every Usman fight looks like that though. I agree on the Prochazka fight. That was a fun fight to watch. Prochazka has an interesting style.

Every Usman fight looks like that though. I agree on the Prochazka fight. That was a fun fight to watch. Prochazka has an interesting style.
Style...I guess we can call it that. I thought the guy might have some type of condition, like maybe Tourette’s. The kick, which was from out of the blue, was the beginning of a quick end. I can’t see him doing all those odd ticks and movements against a Jon Jones, but who knows.

Style...I guess we can call it that. I thought the guy might have some type of condition, like maybe Tourette’s. The kick, which was from out of the blue, was the beginning of a quick end. I can’t see him doing all those odd ticks and movements against a Jon Jones, but who knows.

No, I agree with you. He left himself open for big counters and leads.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back