• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maryland @ NU

Thanks for the updates. Work is getting in the way of things I like to do. :Biggrin:

Congratulations to the Huskers.

The No. 6 Nebraska volleyball team won its eighth straight match with a 25-11, 25-15, 25-16 sweep of Maryland on Wednesday in front of a crowd of 8,031 at the Bob Devaney Sports Center.

The Huskers (21-4, 14-1 Big Ten) served a season-high 10 aces to thwart the Terrapins (16-11, 5-10 Big Ten). Nebraska outhit Maryland .406 to .081. It was the second-best hitting performance of the season for the Huskers and their best in Big Ten action. Nebraska has now won 26 straight matches at the Devaney Center, the longest active streak in NCAA Division I.

Lauren Stivrins led the Huskers with nine kills on a career-high .636 hitting percentage, and she had a team-best three blocks. Mikaela Foecke had eight kills and nine digs, and Annika Albrecht had eight kills. Briana Holman added seven kills, as the Husker middle blockers combined for 16 kills on .591 hitting.

Kelly Hunter paced the Huskers with 34 assists and served a career-high four aces to lead NU's effort at the service line. Kenzie Maloney served a career-best three aces and had seven digs. The Huskers had a 36-19 advantage in digs and 38-25 edge in kills.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211677619

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back