• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't have to be a starter to get P-T. And I don't drink. Drinking does seem to be heavy on the minds of the people that go out of their way to criticize me. I did talk about drunk deadbeats around the program when all this started. I am starting to think some guys got triggered by that comment. Ever since these same posters have quoted near every one of my posts with some fallacious argument in attempts to invalidate anything I write. One guy even seems to feel a need to quote a post multiple times when they get triggered.

Sure you did. You have this tendency to insert yourself into conversations, act obtuse and be intellectually dishonest, then complain about it. Very crude attempt at being Machiavellian.
You're like my ex. Spout as much BS as possible. Eventually you say something so outrageous, even the sane have to call you out on your lunacy. Then rinse and repeat.

Silly little fella.

Last edited:
When you started with 'Your like my ex.' you proved my point. Ouch.
giphy.gif

When you started with 'Your like my ex.' you proved my point. Ouch.
If that was supposed to be an insult, you tripped.....once again. Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy. I can't wait to see how you backpedal out of this one. :Wave:

Last edited:

So instead of deflecting like a coward, please tell me where I said I hate Honas or any of the other players.
Oh my, the second quote response on my same post? It took two separate quotes, really? What did I say on that earlier? Oh, nevermind. It could not get any better. And so much anger and vitriol. Please let us just stay on the topic of football. Take two breaths and calm down. Maybe you can answer why you brought up Honas, Hemphill, or Belt in the first place. I personally like all of them and Bradley. You mentioned them as a criticism. You made it sound like it is unreasonable they would ever start. Shame on you.
Why is the spring game the tell all for who should be starting 6 months later? Using that logic, Austin Hemphill, Todd Honas, and Brody Belt should be starting.

It gets more and more bizarre each day, but great for laughs.
Nobody asked you to insert yourself into conversations, act obtuse and be intellectually dishonest, then complain about it. But here we are, again. If you don't want to get roasted, I suggest you keep the fuel put away. Man, I didn't even know you had an ex-, and to tell you the truth I do not care. Your timing to drop these bombshells is just impeccable. I came here to talk about football, not to get targeted by insults and ad hominem.

He won't.
He will just deflect again, and also probably just parrot something back that someone else said to him with nothing to back it up either.
Coming from the guy that mistook cliche for clique. Sure clique works in its place, but I meant exactly what I said. You need a dictionary? There are plenty of options online. There are plenty of paperback copies if the internet is too complicated.

Coming from the guy that mistook cliche for clique. Sure clique works in its place, but I meant exactly what I said. You need a dictionary? There are plenty of options online. There are plenty of paperback copies if the internet is too complicated.
I understand what cliche means. You epitomize it perfectly.
I don't believe you that that was the word you meant to use, because you are not exactly a purveyor of honesty and integrity, as your history clearly shows.

Why don't you take GNT up on his offer, and scale back your petty attacks and insults towards people who simply disagree with your opinion, own your words (arguing you meant to type "I'd of" vs. "I'd have" is one of the weakest things I've seen here) instead of making false claims, and perhaps you will start receiving a modicum of respect that you desperately desire.

Oh my, the second quote response on my same post? It took two separate quotes, really? What did I say on that earlier? Oh, nevermind. It could not get any better. And so much anger and vitriol. Please let us just stay on the topic of football. Take two breaths and calm down. Maybe you can answer why you brought up Honas, Hemphill, or Belt in the first place. I personally like all of them and Bradley. You mentioned them as a criticism. You made it sound like it is unreasonable they would ever start. Shame on you.

Nobody asked you to insert yourself into conversations, act obtuse and be intellectually dishonest, then complain about it. But here we are, again. If you don't want to get roasted, I suggest you keep the fuel put away. Man, I didn't even know you had an ex-, and to tell you the truth I do not care. Your timing to drop these bombshells is just impeccable. I came here to talk about football, not to get targeted by insults and ad hominem.
Coward.

Don't accuse people of saying things they didn't say Jimmy, and then refuse to support those claims. Its a bad look and is the reason why nobody here comes running to your defense.

Last edited:
Coward.

Don't accuse people of saying things they didn't say Jimmy, and then refuse to support those claims. Its a bad look and is the reason why nobody here comes running to your defense.
Needing someone to come to my defense is the opposite of cowardice.

Needing someone to come to my defense is the opposite of cowardice.
Cowardice is not owning your mistakes (lies in this case). And I'm simply pointing out you've made no friends here with your dishonesty and the manner in which you talk to people.

So lets turn over a new leaf here. Lets be honest now. Where did I ever say I hated Honas or any other player? Like many others here, I'm willing to try to have a civil conversation, but honesty is required. Ball is in your court.

Last edited:

You have a lot of nerve beginning the interaction with..
I wish there was gif with a sphincter talking gibberish...because it would be perfect right now. Johnson is listed with the same weight and one inch shorter than Wandale, and the insane are calling him a "bruiser". He is a true Duck R in the mold of the back he says is too fragile. YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.
And then you want to have a civil conversation?
Cowardice is not owning your mistakes (lies in this case). And I'm simply pointing out you've made no friends here with your dishonesty and the manner in which you talk to people.

So lets turn over a new leaf here. Lets be honest now. Where did I ever say I hated Honas or any other player? Like many others here, I'm willing to try to have a civil conversation, but honesty is required. Ball is in your court.
Maybe you should live it instead of talking it.

You have a lot of nerve beginning the interaction with..

And then you want to have a civil conversation?

Maybe you should live it instead of talking it.
There has been bad blood on both ends. I extended the olive branch. You whined. Ok. I tried.

You're a proven liar...right here in this thread for all to see. You couldn't own it. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back