• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the spring game the tell all for who should be starting 6 months later? Using that logic, Austin Hemphill, Todd Honas, and Brody Belt should be starting.

It gets more and more bizarre each day, but great for laughs.
You hate Homas? He's not that bad. Belt has shown potential on the perimeter, so yes he should get some P-T doing what he does well. And Hemphill did some stuff in the spring game that showed some potential. I have no problem with any of these guys getting a chance to show off their talent.

For Christ's sake, are you really a fan or just come here to bag on our players? You cannot comprehend my message that Nebraska has options. Repetitive failure with a small cliche of players has produced 8 wins.

Bizarre is continuously sticking to the same guys that are failing their teammates. Any coach without the golden parachute Scott Frost enjoys would be under a lot of heat for this mess. But some people willfully and intentionally ride the bad decisions as good. When everyone can see there is a problem with our team, it really is time to stop pretending there is no problem.

You hate Homas? He's not that bad. Belt has shown potential on the perimeter, so yes he should get some P-T doing what he does well. And Hemphill did some stuff in the spring game that showed some potential. I have no problem with any of these guys getting a chance to show off their talent.

For Christ's sake, are you really a fan or just come here to bag on our players? You cannot comprehend my message that Nebraska has options. Repetitive failure with a small cliche of players has produced 8 wins.

Bizarre is continuously sticking to the same guys that are failing their teammates. Any coach without the golden parachute Scott Frost enjoys would be under a lot of heat for this mess. But some people willfully and intentionally ride the bad decisions as good. When everyone can see there is a problem with our team, it really is time to stop pretending there is no problem.

You bag on players all the time!

Again, you are mischaracterizing others.
It's not so much "riding the bad decisions as good", or "pretending there is no problem", it's the unsubstantiated statements you make as to why others have opinions different from yours, which become increasingly derogatory and hostile.

Repetitive failure with a small cliche of players has produced 8 wins.
Did you mean "clique"?
If so, remember that the next time you try to run away from failing an argument by criticizing someone else's grammar.
That might make you look boneheaded.

"Live by the sword; die by the sword"

Last edited:

Stopped reading your post when you said I hated Honas (not Homas). Please quote me saying I hated any of these players. Otherwise, stop lying to everyone on the board, including me. My point was and continues to be that your only argument in support for guys to be playing now is a scrimmage that was played six months ago. Really? Is that how you determined starters when you were coaching? Cmon man. Just stop. You sound half-drunk right now.

I have never encountered someone so obtuse and intellectually dishonest.

My point was and continues to be that your only argument in support for guys to be playing now is a scrimmage that was played six months ago. Really? Is that how you determined starters when you were coaching? Cmon man. Just stop. You sound half-drunk right now.
You don't have to be a starter to get P-T. And I don't drink. Drinking does seem to be heavy on the minds of the people that go out of their way to criticize me. I did talk about drunk deadbeats around the program when all this started. I am starting to think some guys got triggered by that comment. Ever since these same posters have quoted near every one of my posts with some fallacious argument in attempts to invalidate anything I write. One guy even seems to feel a need to quote a post multiple times when they get triggered.

I've ventured in there to watch a few dumpsters burn and it is a frightening place. I am aware of the individuals though. I'll stay out here in the cold away from the heat and rotting flesh. :Biggrin:
Sure you did. You have this tendency to insert yourself into conversations, act obtuse and be intellectually dishonest, then complain about it. Very crude attempt at being Machiavellian.

Last edited:
I have never encountered someone so obtuse and intellectually dishonest.
Sure you did. You have this tendency to insert yourself into conversations, act obtuse and be intellectually dishonest, then complain about it. Very crude attempt at being Machiavellian.
Are you a rat, or a parrot?
Do you have a link to him doing anything you claim, or are just making things up again?

So bizarre...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back