• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahmir Johnson is not a "bruiser"
I wish there was gif with a sphincter talking gibberish...because it would be perfect right now. Johnson is listed with the same weight and one inch shorter than Wandale, and the insane are calling him a "bruiser". He is a true Duck R in the mold of the back he says is too fragile. YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

I wish there was gif with a sphincter talking gibberish...because it would be perfect right now. Johnson is listed with the same weight and one inch shorter than Wandale, and the insane are calling him a "bruiser". He is a true Duck R in the mold of the back he says is too fragile. YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.
XljvZE.gif

No this team misses ’s running game Frost did a great job recruiting Bell and Washington but it seems both were head cases. He’s going to learn from both of them. Today was an indication where this program is going the offense gouged an outstanding defensive team . Take away the kick off return and score near the end of the game and it’s a two point game. It was impressive especially without Robinson. It sucks to lose but
Just imagine Robinson hitting some of the holes that Mills had. I bet we win that game

If I remember the play correctly there was a missed block and the defender made a great tackle taking Wyatt’s legs out shortly after the catch, I’m not sure another player would have scored on it. I’m not advocating for taking Mills out for Wyatt, just not sure it would have made a difference on that play that was ran
fwiw...I'm most concerned about the series earlier in the 4th where i believe Mills (could be wrong on that) busted a long run to set nu up around the 30 or 25. Pass for 5 yards on 1st, option with Mazour as pitch man on 2nd and direct snap to Mazour on 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back