• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on what proof and logic?
Mazour is doing in live competition similar to his results in the spring game. Bradley obviously showed enough in the spring to warrant carrying the load for the whites. Mazour was outshined by Brody Belt in that game and has looked better during the season. Maybe Belt should have came in before Mazour..

People who don't know that the expression is 'would have' and not 'would of' are boneheads

or maybe just boneheaded

I'm not sure what the difference is...
To be fair, when I used the term "you'd of" and a certain dork mocked it, I literally posted it that way on purpose, and all one has to do is read the post to realize it wasn't a typo, but was done so because it was funny. Also, if you weren't talking to me, umm, never mind. :Biggrin:

To be fair, when I used the term "you'd of" and a certain dork mocked it, I literally posted it that way on purpose, and all one has to do is read the post to realize it wasn't a typo, but was done so because it was funny. Also, if you weren't talking to me, umm, never mind. :Biggrin:
Let the little guy have his fun. It is no harm using forum speak like you'd of is shorter to type than you would have or you would've. The guy has a fetish, or some surreal obsession at the minimum, with following my posts.

Let the little guy have his fun. It is no harm using forum speak like you'd of is shorter to type than you would have or you would've.
If you are okay with "forum speak", then why do you regularly chastise others for their grammar, such as arguing the difference between "bonehead" and "boneheaded", when you are trying to distract/deny you hypocritically made disparaging comments about a player you were chastising another member for?

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

Mazour is doing in live competition similar to his results in the spring game. Bradley obviously showed enough in the spring to warrant carrying the load for the whites. Mazour was outshined by Brody Belt in that game and has looked better during the season. Maybe Belt should have came in before Mazour..
That is your only defense? The spring game? Do you realize how weak of an argument that is?

What proof and logic do you have that before and since the spring game, the coaches haven't noticed in practices that Mazour was outperforming Bradley (or <insert name> of some other player you hate less than Mazour, simply because you have a beef with the coaches every decision), or there is possibly some other reason, to justify playing Mazour over <insert name>?

Last edited:

Why is the spring game the tell all for who should be starting 6 months later? Using that logic, Austin Hemphill, Todd Honas, and Brody Belt should be starting.

It gets more and more bizarre each day, but great for laughs.

If you are okay with "forum speak", then why do you regularly chastise others for their grammar, such as arguing the difference between "bonehead" and "boneheaded", when you are trying to distract/deny you hypocritically made disparaging comments about a player you were chastising another member for?

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"
You really want to debate your questioning of my grammar? You are trying to compare you being unable to understand English with you being unable to understand English. Oh my, nobody has that kind of time.

You really want to debate your questioning of my grammar? You are trying to compare you being unable to understand English with you being unable to understand English. Oh my, nobody has that kind of time.
I'm not questioning your grammar; I'm questioning your unwarranted hostility and hypocrisy towards other members just for voicing their opinions and pointing out your errors and hyperbole.
Your biased hatefulness towards the staff and any of their decisions is concerning as well, but we are all pretty sure why you do that.

Last edited:
Let the little guy have his fun. It is no harm using forum speak like you'd of is shorter to type than you would have or you would've. The guy has a fetish, or some surreal obsession at the minimum, with following my posts.
Who?

Partially true, however:

1. Cannot throw picks
2. Find the open receiver (don’t lock on)
3. Learn to avoid sacks by throwing the ball into the cheap seats.
4. Learn when to run with the ball because you have the ability.
you got to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when the throw away, know when to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back