• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consistency in the play calling has to be there for Martinez. As well as tempo. A couple time Nebraska's drives had Wisconsin on their heals. Wisconsin struggled with getting the athletes on the athletes when we went straight to the line after a play. We'd march down the field, then get close or into the red zone and now we are letting the clock drop to 4 seconds before the snap.

Martinez healthy is dependable. Yea, he'll make some questionable decisions but he makes plays when given the support and play calling consistently. I won't give up on these kids that easily....

AM did not move the ball when it counted. I think his shoulder still has a problem.

AM did not move the ball when it counted. I think his shoulder still has a problem.
I don’t think Martinez was the problem at all, there seems to be a reason that Frost doesn’t think he can keep going to the wheel house that got them to the opponents side of the field. Every time we got to the 30 he subbed Mills out. I do not get it.

I don’t think Martinez was the problem at all, there seems to be a reason that Frost doesn’t think he can keep going to the wheel house that got them to the opponents side of the field. Every time we got to the 30 he subbed Mills out. I do not get it.

Mills made AM look better AM was below average when he did not paly

Not that I agree with his decision but maybe its because Mills fumbled near the goal line early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back