• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez status for Indiana

MR must be the cause for every plight known to man ... black death, zombie apocalypse, the space shuttle disaster as well as the death and Crucifixion of Jesus Christ! Thanks for pointing out this one disaster not attributed to him!
I didn’t blame MR. I blame Tim Beck and Bo Pelion. They didn’t want him. Mike Riley would have loved to have him

MR must be the cause for every plight known to man ... black death, zombie apocalypse, the space shuttle disaster as well as the death and Crucifixion of Jesus Christ! Thanks for pointing out this one disaster not attributed to him!
Just remember Jesus rose after 3 days and he came to coach at Nebraska

well considering he was let off The hook his first two seasons while everyone blamed Bo what does it hurt now?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back