• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez Should be a Running Back Instead of an Inaccurate QB

Yes Martinez was 24 of 34 Passing, But how many of those passes were Too High-Too Low- or not Hitting the Receiver in Stride. Many of the passes are putting our Receivers in Terrible Positions where they could really get Hurt Trying to catch them. ie: Speilman and WanDale. He is not a Fast Blinker and takes way too much time to get the Pass Off. He throws passes into contested areas while he has other Receivers Running Wide Open on that same play.
I think Martinez is a Great Athletic and is doing the best he can. He could be a really good Running Back or Slot instead of trying to Play QB. You know he would never get a look at playing QB in the NFL. I do think he could really help us playing Running Back now and then let someone who can throw an accurate Pass play QB.
If Frost doesn't have an accurate Passer on the squad by now, then Frost is not the Man for the Job. If Frost is not willing to Hire a Good Special team Coach or Fire whoever is doing such a bad Job with special teams, then Frost is not the Man for the Job. Frost doesn't need a Super Star at QB, just someone like Ganz or Zac Taylor who can throw a good pass.
I think Frost has the team playing hard but he needs to realize he is going to lose the Team and the Fans if he can't recognize problems and be willing to Fix those Problems.
I think if Martinez would not have been able to come back in against State and Logan would have finished the Game NU would have Won.

martinez is a liability in any offense. this kid has the awareness of a dead cow. only losers have to resort to his stats to try to justify his play. half the passes are to the sideline anyway. there is not another contending team that would want him. we have a lost coach and qb leading this team

Yes Martinez was 24 of 34 Passing, But how many of those passes were Too High-Too Low- or not Hitting the Receiver in Stride. Many of the passes are putting our Receivers in Terrible Positions where they could really get Hurt Trying to catch them. ie: Speilman and WanDale. He is not a Fast Blinker and takes way too much time to get the Pass Off. He throws passes into contested areas while he has other Receivers Running Wide Open on that same play.
I think Martinez is a Great Athletic and is doing the best he can. He could be a really good Running Back or Slot instead of trying to Play QB. You know he would never get a look at playing QB in the NFL. I do think he could really help us playing Running Back now and then let someone who can throw an accurate Pass play QB.
If Frost doesn't have an accurate Passer on the squad by now, then Frost is not the Man for the Job. If Frost is not willing to Hire a Good Special team Coach or Fire whoever is doing such a bad Job with special teams, then Frost is not the Man for the Job. Frost doesn't need a Super Star at QB, just someone like Ganz or Zac Taylor who can throw a good pass.
I think Frost has the team playing hard but he needs to realize he is going to lose the Team and the Fans if he can't recognize problems and be willing to Fix those Problems.
I think if Martinez would not have been able to come back in against State and Logan would have finished the Game NU would have Won.
Drunk city is very appropriate.

I’m not asking him to censor you, just stating that posts like yours are what happens when they let folks on this site for free, that’s all
Pretty sure I wasn’t let in for free.

And if you think $20 dollars would make me feel different about a QB who can’t win more than 3 games a year…you’d be wrong!

So you didn’t have anything to contribute to the thread ?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back