• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mario Verducci

Team Chaplain

Last edited:

He was funny seemingly without trying to be funny.

I miss those old SNL cast members. Don't know if it's still even on the air and haven't been interested in it for fifteen years or more.
Sadly it's a pale shadow of it what it was once imo. I tried to not miss it but worked a lot nights and weekends back then. Actually started taping so I could watch when time permitted. Now it's almost non stop poltical crap which I'm not interested in hearing from either side........ :mad:

Sadly it's a pale shadow of it what it was once imo. I tried to not miss it but worked a lot nights and weekends back then. Actually started taping so I could watch when time permitted. Now it's almost non stop poltical crap which I'm not interested in hearing from either side........ :mad:
Yeah, everything politicized these days, even comedy. :(

OK, now I'm home and on my Spectrum network and the site opened right up. I had never had an issue before but at work we are on Windstream DSL and it had issues today.
I've had similar problems periodically, but only at home.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back