• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Composite 4 Star WR Marcus Fleming

Needed a Miles Jones replacement anyhow so it’s not as if he’s taking the spot of a big WR. I’m sure we end up w/ one of those still, too.

Read somewhere he’s one of the fastest kids in Florida. B10 or not ... talented speed in space equals stress and problems for the defense.

Cliff Branch was about 5-11, 180 in his NFL days. Had to catch him in order to hit him ;) Think he still has the Colorado Univ record in the 100 meters

Dropped a Top 5 and announcing on December 18th. Visited Georgia this past weekend. I think he’s a silent commit, but who knows.

Dropped a Top 5 and announcing on December 18th. Visited Georgia this past weekend. I think he’s a silent commit, but who knows.

Without looking up any info on this kid, got to wonder if it is really a Top 5 .... Maryland and Florida State gives me pause to think Top 3.

Without looking up any info on this kid, got to wonder if it is really a Top 5 .... Maryland and Florida State gives me pause to think Top 3.

He OV’d to Maryland. They need players to come right in and, if the relationship is good enough, who knows.

Hard to see him picking FSU w/o a coach. I don’t see a visit to Florida either, but maybe somebody has more info on that.

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely agree. I know folks are clamoring for big wideouts and I get it, but if you've got a top #125 247 recruit who wants to catch passes for your team, I don't care how tall he is. He brings more speed and athleticism to the Huskers offense. Period.
we want big WR that can play, but those guys are hard to come by. anyone that can make plays should be on the radar, we are in no position to be picky.

we want big WR that can play, but those guys are hard to come by. anyone that can make plays should be on the radar, we are in no position to be picky.

Nebraska might add three more guys to this class to join Zavier Betts (whose still probably 50-50 to qualify) and William Nixon.

Fleming would be a VERY good addition to this offense. Really like this kids film and he really stood out at camps this past spring too.

Nebraska might add three more guys to this class to join Zavier Betts (whose still probably 50-50 to qualify) and William Nixon.

Fleming would be a VERY good addition to this offense. Really like this kids film and he really stood out at camps this past spring too.
I will say we've done a better job the last two years getting the 50/50's qualified than we did previously (maybe it's just my perception?).

If Betts is 50/50 to qualify, those are much better odds than we were being told a few months ago when it seemed like he was being given almost no chance whatsoever.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back