• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

March Madness -- Baylor Dismantles Gonzaga -- '76 Indiana remains last undefeated team from start to finish

BUH BYE ya dirty Rodents. So much for how strong the B1G was this year, HAHAHA!!!! GO ZAGS!!!!

1617164098646.png

BUH BYE ya dirty Rodents. So much for how strong the B1G was this year, HAHAHA!!!! GO ZAGS!!!!

View attachment 62913

They may very well win it, as no team remaining has more NBA talent than Gonzaga. That said, no team has had an easier road - from January 1 to current -- than Gonzaga. In-conference, the only tournament team they faced was BYU. In the tournament, they've played Norfolk State (16), Oklahoma (8), Creighton (5), USC (6) and next UCLA (11). They won't have a legitimate test until the championship game (assuming they beat UCLA).

I tend to think the Big Ten just beat up on themselves all season. The Pac-12 had 3-4 good teams, and the rest sucked. Gonzaga's WCC had 1 other good team. Houston came out of Conference USA. Baylor is the only remaining team that is battled tested. There may be something to having fewer landmines all season to beat up your team.

I tend to think the Big Ten just beat up on themselves all season.

There may be something to having fewer landmines all season to beat up your team.
That's an old SEC saying for football(and I know it pisses a lot of peeps off on here when they hear it said in the media) and I don't buy it for a second in this case as basketball is obviously way different than football. Gonzaga is just the best team this year, and second isn't even close. They've beat every team on their schedule and most with ease. Nebraska back in the day, played some pretty weak teams in the Big 8, even in all of our championship years, we played some sisters of the poor. Gonzaga, imho, would beat any team from any conference this year.

GO ZAGS!

That's an old SEC saying for football(and I know it pisses a lot of peeps off on here when they hear it said in the media) and I don't buy it for a second in this case as basketball is obviously way different than football. Gonzaga is just the best team this year, and second isn't even close. They've beat every team on their schedule and most with ease. Nebraska back in the day, played some pretty weak teams in the Big 8, even in all of our championship years, we played some sisters of the poor. Gonzaga, imho, would beat any team from any conference this year.

GO ZAGS!
Not only that - but they play extremely fast. Not "up and down the court fast", but their movement on offense is just crazy at times. It's chaotic trying to defend them and for Gonzaga it's normal. I'm hoping Hunter commits to Gonzaga.

Last edited:

GO ZAGS!

Not only that - but they play extremely fast. Not "up and down the court fast", but their movement on offense is just crazy at times. It's chaotic trying to defend them and for Gonzaga it's normal. I'm hoping Hunter commits to Gonzaga.
Man, watching them run up and down, and then smother USC on defense? Wow, totally impressive!!!:Hooray:

Someone on espn said that Suggs was even a great football player (?) Where is Gonzaga hiding their football team? Seriously, he must have been a big star in high school? I'll have to check that out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back