• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

March 29th regional projections

Purdue as the only B1G team. Even the Southern Conference gets in two teams (College of Charleston and Elon).

Purdue as the only B1G team. Even the Southern Conference gets in two teams (College of Charleston and Elon).

Yeah kinda puzzling right now. I think he is going on, if the season ended today. There is a team missing from the Stanford Regional....I went ahead and penciled Nebraska in there! :Biggrin:

He has tOSU as a #3 seed in the Stanford regional, so there are 2 Big10 teams. I don't see tOSU being there at the end, but whatever.

These quotes tell it all: Thanks for the web site :)

Mark C 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand
Also, if you are placing teams on just performance so far this year, I think you have to take out Ohio State and put in GT or Nebraska. GT won 2 of 3 from Ohio St (granted it was played in Atlanta), and if I remember right GT beat them fairly solid in two games and the game Ohio St. won was a 2 or 3 run game.

<!-- edit box dynamically inserted here -->

• <!-- reply box dynamically inserted here -->

<!-- new replies dynamically inserted here -->
<LI id=comment-480759702>
Mark C 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand
I have to agree. Put in Nebraska and Georgia Tech and take out Clemson and TCU and it looks more realistic. If you are predicting what will happen the rest of the year, then GT might not make it. They have a tough remaining ACC schedule after this weekend.

<!-- edit box dynamically inserted here -->

• <!-- reply box dynamically inserted here -->

<!-- new replies dynamically inserted here -->
<LI id=comment-480309362>
Guido 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand
TCU at 12-10 with an RPI of 51 is in and Nebraska (17-9) and Georgia Tech (16-10) at 42 and 43 are out? Take a closer look at how the teams are doing this year and just don't go on reputation from past yearsSo far, the pollster have not forgiven our play the first week of the preseason.

:stickouttongue:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back