• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marc Boehm Leaving Nebraska

Translation:

"Marc Boehm oversaw Nebraska Basketball through a time of incredible investment and mediocrity. It's hard to understand why he still had a job. We wish him well in his new position with the XFL.".

Translation:

"Marc Boehm oversaw Nebraska Basketball through a time of incredible investment and mediocrity. It's hard to understand why he still had a job. We wish him well in his new position with the XFL.".
I didn't even bother to read the article. Thanks

Warning - that's my take, not what the article says. I never understood why he was hired away from basketball power Colorado in the first place. Not a bad person, but the lack of success under his management is striking.
Your take sounds good. I can't believe he was on staff for 16 years, anyway.

source.gif

“The wins probably haven’t been there like we all want them to, but how cool was it to see Coach Miles over the past seven years put this in a position and set that up for Fred?”

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/longt...cle_6adcfca5-0496-517c-9889-f96510b05b94.html

This quote is hilarious. Tim Miles set up Fred so well that Fred came in, cut all of Tim's players, and rebuilt a roster out of transfers, lol.

Helluva job putting Fred in a position where he had to get all new players.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back