• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Manning Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUcornhuskers01

Recruit
10 Year Member
The Manning Award watch list was completely released today with 25 QB's that are vying for that award.

It was created by the Sugar Bowl and is the only QB award that includes the winners bowl stats.

3 QB's from the B1G rounded out that ballot today. They are:

James Vandenberg (Iowa)
Denard Robinson (Michigan)
Taylor Martinez (Nebraska)

With all the "award" hype Taylor has been receiving this pre-season, I sure hope he lives up to it. Even if he doesn't bring home any hardware for himself. Some team hardware - B1G Championship - would be even better!!!

http://www.allstatesugarbowl.org/site.php?pageID=19&newsID=479

It would be pretty ironic if TM won an award named after Manning. I'm not sure you could come up with a quarterback more UNLIKE Manning than TM.

I love Taylor, but he could have an 'all-time' great season for a Husker QB and still not win this award. Matt Barkely or Tyler Wilson, barring injury, should put up ghastly numbers and will bring home the hardware.

I love Taylor, but he could have an 'all-time' great season for a Husker QB and still not win this award. Matt Barkely or Tyler Wilson, barring injury, should put up ghastly numbers and will bring home the hardware.

Lane Kiffin will help reward Barkely for staying with some passes in the red zone and trying to boost his numbers. Not that he'll need much help, Woods is a stud and they have a stable of athletes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back