• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mandalorian

Or his Justified character.

I've noticed that these actor cameos are kind of cool; it's them playing one of their notable roles, but in the Star Wars universe.

Other examples:
Clancy Brown - Unstoppable muscle-demon (Star Wars)
The Kurgan (Highlander)

Timothy Olyphant - Marshal (Star Wars)
Marshal (Deadwood)
Marshal (Justified)

Gina Carano - Kick-ass no-nonsense warrior (Star Wars)
All her characters (Everything)

Giancarlo Esposito - Intimidating evil (yet awesome) Moff Gideon (Star Wars)
Intimidating evil (yet awesome) Gus Fring (Breaking Bad)

Carl Weathers - guy who has a "job" for the main character, but it isn't what it seems (Star Wars)
Dillion (Predator)

Werner Herzog - Creepy/Awesome mystery character (Star Wars)
Creepy/Awesome mystery character (Everything)

One I haven't seen a past-parallel with was Titus Welliver. He was the Imperial Captain of the ship full of stolen Mandalorian weapons (Star Wars), but the awesome Hieronymus Bosch (Bosch).

Any other bigger-celeb cameos I may have missed?
14fRjBahTAGUjS.gif

I really like the justified series

Boyd Crowder, is starring in a family sit come now, forgot the name of the show, it don't seem right,
He plays completely opposite of his character in justified

He was also a tranny hooker on Sons of Anarchy. He has quite a range.

Freakin' Hulu plus only has the current season on demand. Dumb.

I bet it's on CBS All Access, but I'm not paying for that dump of a service.
They are showing it on free TV. Watched it this week. Unless it wasa one off to interest people, As a side note Crowders love interest in the Unicorn, was the wife of Olyphant in Justified.

The latest episode did not disappoint. Brought in another character from the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoons, and was pretty action packed.

They are showing it on free TV. Watched it this week. Unless it wasa one off to interest people, As a side note Crowders love interest in the Unicorn, was the wife of Olyphant in Justified.
Had no idea, guess I need to watch this

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back