• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mandalorian

The scene with the 2 bike troopers was probably the funniest scene of the entire series.
:Lol:

Last edited:

Just watched all 8 episodes with my daughter this morning, excellent series. Looking forward to seeing where the series goes from here.

You got: IG-11
You're low-key the best character, and I'll die on this hill (or in this lava river...too soon?). You're adaptable and willing to change and grow as needed, while always maintaining you're hilarious personality!
NextFavoriteBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
You got: Kuiil
Your patience and wisdom in times of chaos are what set you apart from everyone else. You're unafraid to speak your mind and admit your wrongdoings, but it's your loyalty that is your strongest quality. I have spoken.

You got: The Child (Baby Yoda)
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE WON THE QUIZ. I didn't know that this quiz was even "winnable," but here we are! You're an adorable, powerful, precious little bundle of joy.

Mandalorian was fantastic. The first half of the season was a little bit slow, but I liked how it had sort of a rambling, come-what-may aspect to it, much like an old western. Mando would just roll up into town like Yul Brenner or Eli Wallach and then stuff would kind of just happen. Excited for Season 2.

My son is definitely a next generation of Star Wars fan. The other day on his 5th birthday he received a Boba Fett action figure and said “Cool a green Mandalorian!”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back