• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mandalorian

I'm kinda thinking the same thing. Chapter 4 changed the direction for me. Meanwhile everyone is still trying to kill him. Makes me wonder if the whole season(s) were laid out in storyboard prior to the start of if they are just handing new scripts to new directors. I'm still on board but at this point it starting to look like Battlestar Galactica meets Kung Fu.
What got me, and still does, is that he knows baby yoda is being tracked. Yet he was going to leave it in the village until the bounty hunter showed up and changed his mind? WTH? He knew it wasn't safe there.

What got me, and still does, is that he knows baby yoda is being tracked. Yet he was going to leave it in the village until the bounty hunter showed up and changed his mind? WTH? He knew it wasn't safe there.
Yeah, and what was the deal with all the bad ugly guys and the at-st walker who show up, kick butt uncontested then disappear. Why leave and go in hiding if you own the battlefield. Seemed a little silly to me.

Hopefully!! The first three episodes started to rekindle my inner force but chapter 4 was a major drop. We'll see moving forward.

I havnt actually read any of the reviews of chapter 7, as I'm going to watch it tonight and I dont want spoilers, but the buzz going around is that its pretty good and back to what we liked from the first 3

Btw, that's Gus Fring from Breaking Bad...:)

I havnt actually read any of the reviews of chapter 7, as I'm going to watch it tonight and I dont want spoilers, but the buzz going around is that its pretty good and back to what we liked from the first 3

Btw, that's Gus Fring from Breaking Bad...:)

I'm not this far in yet (only watched Ep 1), but Giancarlo Esposito (Fring) is a great actor. Fring was terrifying, but the actor is very humble and a really nice guy, at least in interviews.

I've finally found someone who is actually watching Mandalorian. My 14 year old granddaughter told me that at a family dinner the other night. Turns out one other person in our 20 person nuclear family also is watching it. She's a bright young person so it must have some redeeming virtues.

download-4-17.jpg

This is actually one of the few shows I think I would upgrade to be able to see. ...at least it looks pretty entertaining from what I've seen from ads ......and the crazy Baby Yoda thing....

Season 1 Finale streamed today. I liked it. Season 2 debuts in Fall 2020. I got 2 Baby Yoda shirts and 1 Bugeaters shirt for Christmas, so I guess I'm ready for fall to hurry up and get here.
Just watched the final chapter. I liked it too. The season as a whole, not incredible, some plot holes and cheesiness, but still pretty good in some scenes, and overall very likable and entertaining. Looking forward to next season.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back