• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mandalorian

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
Anyone else watching this?

Pretty good so far. The episodes are really short which is annoying but so far it's been good.

I like it thus far. The production quality is top notch. I understand why the episodes are kept to around half an hour, because they are so expensive to make; but like you I am left wanting for more when it ends.

I like it thus far. The production quality is top notch. I understand why the episodes are kept to around half an hour, because they are so expensive to make; but like you I am left wanting for more when it ends.
I just watched ep.3 and it was over so fast.

The production is fantastic.

Disney+
We watched it last night but I was exhausted and fell asleep quickly so will need to try again this weekend. I like the little yoda.

I went back and re-watched it a couple times. Very good show. A new story line and characters that compliment the overall Lucas vision. I see that they have several more 'chapters' planned.

Disney+ is offering a free 7 day trial so I'm guessing the business plan has always been to tease people over to a Disney+ subscription since many of us parents have already bought the dvd or paid to see much of the popular content on Disney+ anyway. You got to give Jon Favreau credit. He and Disney work very well together.

1-5dd7c6a7a59ac__700.jpg

Could use a little more plot. I'm not really sure why he took the job in episode 6, where are the other bounty hunters that can all track baby yoda, whose boots where those on the ground at the end of eps 5, etc...

This is starting to feel very disjointed. Just jumping from one job to the next.

Could use a little more plot. I'm not really sure why he took the job in episode 6, where are the other bounty hunters that can all track baby yoda, whose boots where those on the ground at the end of eps 5, etc...

This is starting to feel very disjointed. Just jumping from one job to the next.
I'm kinda thinking the same thing. Chapter 4 changed the direction for me. Meanwhile everyone is still trying to kill him. Makes me wonder if the whole season(s) were laid out in storyboard prior to the start of if they are just handing new scripts to new directors. I'm still on board but at this point it starting to look like Battlestar Galactica meets Kung Fu.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back