• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Manchester United vs. Liverpool

I could never root fro Liverpool....ingrained in me I guess and frankly they are not that good....and the EPL as a whole is nto the strongest league this season...

Best game I watched today was Everton v Chelsea....Moyes is a great coach....and Timmy and Landon had great games....Chelsea is old...

I was torn today, because I love to see Tim play well, and getting a chance to see Landon succeed in the BPL is nice also. Chelsea is old. Was telling people before the season that I thought Chelsea should have unloaded as many of the older guys as possible (Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Terry, and Cole), and go in a different direction. They were going to struggle to finish in the top 4 this season without any changes, so what's the point of holding onto those guys, especially since they will really struggle next season?

Not to bag on Essien too much, since he's overcome some bad injuries, but geez is he a shadow of his former self. He'll have a brief moment of he great past, but he's gone downhill in quickly.

The coach who is a rising star in the game is taking the heat....he is not the problem....its an old team and they have no youth system and the players they are bringing in now just are not good enough....

And the whole Terry racism issue and losing the England Captains arm band is sort of crazy anyway as Terry is not good enough to play for England anymore anyway and this whole thing should end his England career....I've seen the video in slow-mo and he is going to get hammerd by the crown for what he called Anton Ferdinand....

I was torn today, because I love to see Tim play well, and getting a chance to see Landon succeed in the BPL is nice also. Chelsea is old. Was telling people before the season that I thought Chelsea should have unloaded as many of the older guys as possible (Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Terry, and Cole), and go in a different direction. They were going to struggle to finish in the top 4 this season without any changes, so what's the point of holding onto those guys, especially since they will really struggle next season?

Not to bag on Essien too much, since he's overcome some bad injuries, but geez is he a shadow of his former self. He'll have a brief moment of he great past, but he's gone downhill in quickly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back