• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Starting Lineups:

Manchester United: 4-4-2

---------------De Gea---------
Rafael----Evans-----Ferdinand-----Evra
Valencia----Carrick----Scholes----Giggs
----------Rooney-----Welbeck

Liverpool: 4-1-4-1

----------------Reina-----------
Johnson----Skrtel----Agger----Enrique
-------------Spearing-----------
Kuyt---Henderson----Gerrard---Downing
-------------Suarez-------------

No Young or Nani on the bench... I wonder if Young wasn't 100% fit in his last game and he gets a bit of a break. I also don't understand the Hernandez over Welbeck choice unless Hernandez still has a "knock" that Ferguson isn't telling the media. Oh well. 7 minutes til game time!

I'm a chelsea fan not man u....man u does look good as of late....

ever since rooney got those hair plugs, he has elevated his game somewhat....coincidence??? ;)

ever since rooney got those hair plugs, he has elevated his game somewhat....coincidence??? ;)

Speaking as a confident hetero-sexual guy, I can't stand the way he looks with hair plugs. Dude looked much better with his receding hairline. Now he looks like the goofy, over-sized kid in school. As a Chelsea fan, I hate the fact he's so talented, but I wish more played the game like him.

The Blues must have but 2 fans in all of the USA and BOTH are here on HuskerMax !!! wow.....:stickouttongue:

Great result today - GO REDS Glory Glory Man Utd !!!

Porkchopexpress:844709 said:

Speaking as a confident hetero-sexual guy, I can't stand the way he looks with hair plugs. Dude looked much better with his receding hairline. Now he looks like the goofy, over-sized kid in school. As a Chelsea fan, I hate the fact he's so talented, but I wish more played the game like him.
Rooneys a great player.... Hate it when his temper flares though. And sometimes he goes down way too easily for me. He had an amazing goal that was disallowed today but can't complain when he's getting four goals I'm two games

The Blues must have but 2 fans in all of the USA and BOTH are here on HuskerMax !!! wow.....:stickouttongue:

Great result today - GO REDS Glory Glory Man Utd !!!

Three, I have a brother who's a Chelsea fan.:Biggrin:

Funny story. Last summer my wife and I were in Vegas, and in our favorite bar out there. We ended up sitting next to these 3 very nice women from England, probably in their 50's. My wife has a knack for striking up conversations with just about anyone, so we start talking, and I figure since they are from England, they must have a favorate football team. So I ask, and they replay with Sunderland and another team. They are kinda surprised that a couple of bumpkins from nowheresville, Missouri know about the EPL. They ask if we have a favorite team, and without hesitation my wife and I answer at the same time, "Chelsea!!!" Those ladies turned right around, and did not say another word to us. It was pretty funny.

Three, I have a brother who's a Chelsea fan.:Biggrin:

Funny story. Last summer my wife and I were in Vegas, and in our favorite bar out there. We ended up sitting next to these 3 very nice women from England, probably in their 50's. My wife has a knack for striking up conversations with just about anyone, so we start talking, and I figure since they are from England, they must have a favorate football team. So I ask, and they replay with Sunderland and another team. They are kinda surprised that a couple of bumpkins from nowheresville, Missouri know about the EPL. They ask if we have a favorite team, and without hesitation my wife and I answer at the same time, "Chelsea!!!" Those ladies turned right around, and did not say another word to us. It was pretty funny.
Nothing like seeing Manchester United win, Liverpool lose, Chelsea down and Arsenal tied. Great start to my morning :p

As a newbie to watching EPL - I was cheering for Liverpool this morning; my daughter's soccer coach is from England and a Liverpool fan. We also cheer for Everton and Fulham (probably for obvious reasons if you know their roster).

The Liverpool win over Man U in FA Cup last week was a fun game to watch.

I could never root for Liverpool....ingrained in me I guess and frankly they are not that good....and the EPL as a whole is not the strongest league this season...

Best game I watched today was Everton v Chelsea....Moyes is a great coach....and Timmy and Landon had great games....Chelsea is old...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back