• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Man wouldn’t that be something

That quote from Moos is from today (July 30)? Interesting.

In fairness though, he's not saying full or near-full capacity will happen. He is just choosing to not yet close the door on that seemingly unlikely option.

That quote from Moos is from today (July 30)? Interesting.

In fairness though, he's not saying full or near-full capacity will happen. He is just choosing to not yet close the door on that seemingly unlikely option.

What’s funny is I didn’t even see July 30th until you pointed it out.. Sip must have something jacked up on his Twitter. And yes, I think he knows full well that it isn’t going to be full obviously nor even close, as you mentioned. But as I mentioned in another post, Moos does know how to play to the room and I appreciate that.

I still can't imagine more than 10K in that stadium, but that dude will make the call and that will be that.

It’ll probably be less than 50 percent. I’d say 35 percent if I had to guess. Probably require mask and a temp check. I’m not sure if I’d want out of staters coming into Nebraska for games though. Not when the state has such low numbers. We want to keep it that way.

I don't see a full stadium today, but let's not rule out November games. Crazy how everybody wants all the answers for all of eternity right now. Why not take it one day/week at a time? We may have a totally different outlook in a couple weeks. Why write off the whole season so early?

Why not take it one day/week at a time? We may have a totally different outlook in a couple weeks. Why write off the whole season so early?
I think that is correct. In this case, you have to take it day to day, week to week, month to month. However, just winging it day to day creates logistics problems. We aren’t talking about when me or you decide to go to Walmart. All that said, do you really believe it will be significantly better in November?

Personally, just my opinion, I think the train is gaining steam, and is gearing up for a huge fall, absolute cluster jerk. There is NOTHING slowing this virus down as of today. What’s going to change between now and the fall? We already know the heat doesn’t kill it. Will it be even more aggressive when it gets cold? Well, what’s gonna slow it? I think it’s a BFP, and some really smart people need to come up with some answers PDQ, cause July 30th status quo isn’t working!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back