• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Malzahn to UCF?

11.5 mill why push to go power five. He is making P5 money granted the low end but go down coach and see what happens...

$2.3m a year is chump change in the P5 scale. That puts him in the 60s range nationally.

I wonder if UCF would make the move to a P5 conference? Don't know who, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Big 12 made a push for them at some point, maybe the ACC.
They would love to be in a power 5, and if they ever do, they’ll be a force I believe. I’m pretty sure they have the largest enrollment in the entire country.

I wonder if UCF would make the move to a P5 conference? Don't know who, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Big 12 made a push for them at some point, maybe the ACC.
I think the B12 would really be their only viable option. Can't see Florida, Miami or FSU wanting them in their respective conferences. Sort of like PSU saying ok to Pitt joining the Big 10... no no and no!

I think the B12 would really be their only viable option. Can't see Florida, Miami or FSU wanting them in their respective conferences. Sort of like PSU saying ok to Pitt joining the Big 10... no no and no!
And to me I think having Pitt (at least the old Pitt) in the B1G would be good for PSU> Old Memories I guess.

And to me I think having Pitt (at least the old Pitt) in the B1G would be good for PSU> Old Memories I guess.
I don't disagree but PSU sure would. lol I've read several articles Pitt was mentioned several times and would have been a lot better than Maryland or Rutgers imo. However only takes 1 no vote in the BIG and there's absolutely no way PSU wants Pitt in the BIG for obvious reasons. Probably no more then IA would let ISU in the BIG either.

$2.3m a year is chump change in the P5 scale. That puts him in the 60s range nationally.

Didn't he do that though because of the buyout Auburn is paying him? Similar to what Bo did when he took a discount to drop to FCS

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back