• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Malware issue on phones with Chrome

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
We are aware that there has been some malware serving on the Chrome app and are working to solve the issue. The Safari browser appears to be unaffected so I recommend using that one on your phone for now.

We are aware that there has been some malware serving on the Chrome app and are working to solve the issue. The Safari browser appears to be unaffected so I recommend using that one on your phone for now.
Just had some malware pop up on my iPad.

I had just googled this. Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t figure I had a virus.

Just what kind of malware should we be looking to find? What OSes are affected? I complained about this a month ago and people said cutsie crap like it wasn't possible.

Using Chrome for this site hasn't worked for me for months on Android. Been using Opera Mini and that seems to be ok.

Last edited:

I thought it was a one of, but last night I had Safari on my iPad high jacked for what looked like a fake Amazon ad. It only happened twice, nothing since.

For me my browser is redirected to a site saying I have a virus and need to install a VPN.

Yep, this has been happening to me all day, but only on my IPhone and only when I log in. I don’t get it when I am just browsing without being logged in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back