• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Maine 4 Nebraska - Booster/Fan Club for Maine Husker fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ME4NE

Maine 4 Nebraska
5 Year Member
My name is Rob Files and I have been a Nebraska fan for the past 33 years. I am starting a Maine 4 Nebraska club. We have a facebook page (Maine4Nebraska) and a twitter account (@Maine4Nebraska). We are looking to have get to enough memebers to have watch site gathering and to cheer on the Big Red as a group here in Maine. With Nebraska in the Big Ten we now have every game on TV. If you are in Maine, or even if you are just a big fan visit www.me4ne.com click on the email address and sign up for our mailings. More information will be added to the websit soon. Thanks to BigRedMax for all his help in getting this started. GO BIG REd!!!!!!

me4ne.JPG

Welcome Rob....I had a SMSgt from Maine who worked for me when I was a young 2Lt in the USAF in the 1983-84 period named Bob Files who was from Maine and who spent time in Omaha on the SAC/IG before coming to Mather AFB in Sacramento....that would not happen to be you would it?....a great guy who mentored me to become the officer that I did.....

Glad to have you onboard and you live in a wonderful place....:)

Last edited:
My name is Rob Files and I have been a Nebraska fan for the past 33 years. I am starting a Maine 4 Nebraska club. We have a facebook page (Maine4Nebraska) and a twitter account (@Maine4Nebraska). We are looking to have get to enough memebers to have watch site gathering and to cheer on the Big Red as a group here in Maine. With Nebraska in the Big Ten we now have every game on TV. If you are in Maine, or even if you are just a big fan visit www.me4ne.com click on the email address and sign up for our mailings. More information will be added to the websit soon. Thanks to BigRedMax for all his help in getting this started. GO BIG REd!!!!!!

View attachment 2196

I live in Tennessee but am currently working in Ft. Kent, ME, way up north. Usually there about two weeks on and then one week back in Tennessee. Whereabouts are you basing the ME4NE club?

I'm in Hallowell. We had a small group of alumni that met back in '02 or '03 in Portland for some games. Maine isn't known for its college football interest, which meant we usually had the run of whatever place we went.

My grandpa that passed away this summer was born and raised in Ellsworth. Maybe he could be an honorary member. He loved the Huskers!

Hey Red Reign! The Bobyou are referring to is dad. He lives back here Maine. Go to www.me4ne.com and send me a email, with your name and will get him in touch with you. Thaks and it is to on board! GO BIG RED!!!

Well I am hoping to get some watch sites if u are interested go to www.me4ne.com and send me an email and I will add you to the mailing list.

It woud be a honor to have him in our group. go to www.me4ne.com and send me an email with all of your grandfathers information and I wi makere is one list of members and I will add you to the mailing list so u stay in touch.

Cool....I remember you, your sister and mom....went to your sister's graduation I think in 1983/84 in Sacramemnto....your dad is a good guy always in my books...I will send you an e-mail....would love to contact him....small world..:)

Also your dads USAF retirement at Mather AFB...

Hey Red Reign! The Bobyou are referring to is dad. He lives back here Maine. Go to www.me4ne.com and send me a email, with your name and will get him in touch with you. Thaks and it is to on board! GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:
I sent the information you emialed me on to my dad. I added you to the Maine4Nebraska group. If you are ever in this area during the season there will be a place for you to watch the game!

My grandpa that passed away this summer was born and raised in Ellsworth. Maybe he could be an honorary member. He loved the Huskers!

My wife wanted me to tell you how thoughful she thought this was. She was touch. I can not wait to hear from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back